Data Protection Policy
The new EU Data Protection Act (GDPR) has its effects since 25 May 2018. This law represents the biggest change in personal data protection in the last 20 years and has objectives that go far beyond just protecting private space.
The protection of your personal data is important to us, therefore we pay special attention to protecting the privacy of visitors visiting www.vinci-energies.ro site and those whose personal data have been provided to us by a third party or accessed from another source in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to concerning the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as GDPR).
Please pay special attention to reading the following Data Protection Policy (“DPP”) to understand how your information will be treated (“personal data”).
The DPP explains VINCI Energies Romania practices regarding the application of the GDPR provisions as well as the rights you have with regard to how your information is processed by VINCI Energies Romania.
The processing of personal data will always be done by VINCI Energies Romania in accordance with the GDPR provisions as well as with the personal data protection regulations specific to each country where VINCI Energies operates.
Through DPP, VINCI Energies Romania wishes to inform the data subjects about the nature of the personal data we collect and process, as well as about the purposes of the processing. In addition, the data subjects are informed through the DPP about their rights.
WHO ARE WE
We are VINCI ENERGIES, a company based in Bucharest, Sector 1, Painter Arthur Verona, Nr. 17
WHAT ARE THE PERSONAL DATA
“Personal Information” means any information or information that can identify you directly (for example, your name) or indirectly (for example, by pseudonymous data such as a unique identifier). This means that personal data includes things like email address, home, mobile phone, username, profile photos, personal preferences and shopping habits, user-generated content, financial information, and financial status information. This could include unique numeric identifiers, such as your computer’s IP address or the MAC address of your mobile device, as well as cookies.
WHAT DOES THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
“Processing” means any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or on personal data sets with or without the use of automated means such as collecting, recording, organizing, structuring, storing, adapting or modifying, extraction, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
WHAT ARE YOUR DATES THE PERSONAL WE PROCESS
Your personal data to be processed are as follows: name, first name, email address, phone number, message.
In the showrooms, possible personal data to be processed are: name, surname, e-mail address, phone number, possible image, CI data, home address, date and place of birth, CNP, ID/passport number and series.
PERSONAL DATA OPERATOR
The Personal Data Operator (hereinafter referred to as the “Operator”) is VINCI Energies Romania
PRINCIPLES ON DATA PROCESSING
VINCI Energies Romania undertakes to comply with the principles of personal data protection (hereinafter referred to as the “Principles”) set out in the GDPR to ensure that all data are:
1. Prepared in a fair, legal and transparent manner;
2. Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes;
3. Relevant, relevant and limited in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
4. Correct and up-to-date;
5. Retained in a form which does not allow the identification of the data subject for longer than is necessary in relation to the purpose of the processing;
6. Processed in accordance with the rights of the data subject, in a manner that ensures adequate processing security so that the data is complete, confidential and available.
THE THEME AND PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
1. For the purpose of concluding and executing contracts – According to art. 6 par. 1 lit. b) from GDPR, personal data may be processed for the purpose of concluding or executing the contract. In order to be able to offer you our products and services, we need to process personal data that you own.
2. For the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations – According to art. 6 par. 1 lit. c) GDPR may process personal data for the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations. We request a series of personal data, including, in some cases, the personal numeric code, in order to fulfill our tax authorities’ obligations regarding invoicing and reporting to tax authorities.
3. For marketing purposes – According to art. 6 par. 1 lit. a) GDPR may process personal data if the data subject has given his / her consent to the processing of his / her personal data for one or more specific purposes. Thus, in some situations, your personal data will be used to send you marketing messages, offers, news, future campaigns, invitations to various events.
4. For the purpose of fulfilling our object of activity – According to art. 6 par. 1 lit. a) GDPR may process personal data if the data subject has given his / her consent to the processing of his / her personal data for one or more specific purposes. Thus, we may contact you or we may transmit your personal data in order to achieve our object of activity. We will contact you whenever we consider that we have current information from the electrical installations and / or promotions industry. There will be situations where we will post your personal data to collaborators in the same domain to provide you with newsletter or promotions.
PROCESSING THE CONTACT FORM
VINCI Energies Romania will use the information you provide in the appropriate contact section existing on the site solely for the purpose of processing your request.
By providing any personal data through www.vinci-energies.ro website, you understand and agree that your data will be processed in accordance with VINCI Energies Romania DPP
Please be aware that in order to be able to process your requests submitted to the site’s contact section, it is possible that under certain circumstances we will be required to disclose your data to partners with whom VINCI Energies Romania collaborates and / or other third-party suppliers of VINCI Energies Romania.
However, VINCI Energies Romania has adopted appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of data transfer as well as processing according to the GDPR requirements of your data by the above mentioned entities.
VINCI Energies Romania undertakes not to process personal data provided for purposes other than the one for which they were transmitted, except where your express consent is for use for other purposes.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
Personal data processed by VINCI Energies Romania may be disclosed and / or transferred to third parties only if your express consent to doing so exists unless there is a legal / contractual obligation for VINCI Energies Romania to do so.
Please be aware that under certain circumstances we may be required to disclose your personal data, the partners with which VINCI Energies Romania cooperates and / or other third-party service providers of VINCI Energies Romania.
DATA PROCESSING BY THIRD PARTY, OTHER SITES AND SPONSORS
The www.vinci-energies.ro site may contain, at a time, access links to other sites whose data processing policies may be different from those of VINCI ENnergies Romania
Please consider and consult the privacy policies of other sites, VINCI ENERGIES not accepting responsibility for the information sent or collected by these third parties.
AUTOMATIC DATA PROCESSING. COOKIE
DATE OF STORAGE
VINCI Energies Romania may keep processed data for different periods of time deemed reasonable for the purposes indicated above. We keep your data only for the period necessary to reach the purpose for which we hold the data, to meet your needs or to fulfill our statutory obligations.
To know how long your data can be stored, we use the following criteria:
1. When purchasing products and services, we retain your personal data during our contractual relationship;
2. If you participate in a promotional offer, we retain your personal data during the promotional offer;
3. If you contact us for a question, we keep your personal data for as long as your questions need to be processed, but not more than 5 years after the last mail sent;
4. If you create an account, we retain your personal data until you ask us to delete it or after a period of inactivity (without an active interaction with us). In this regard, please note that data processed for this purpose will be deleted 5 years after the last user account interaction (such as login to your account);
5. If you have given your consent to marketing, we retain your personal data until you unsubscribe or ask us to delete it or after a period of inactivity (without active interaction with our marks) defined in accordance with local regulations and guidelines . In this regard, we mention that the data stored in our databases for the purpose of direct marketing communications are deleted from the records of these databases at 5 years of the last interaction with you;
6. If cookies are stored on your computer, we keep them for as long as they are needed to achieve their goals (for example, during a shopping cart cookie session or IDs cookies, sessions) and for a period defined in accordance with local regulations and guidelines. In this regard, we mention that data processed through the cookies used to provide online behavioral advertising, to customize our services for you, and to allow our content to be distributed to social sites (distribution buttons to display the site) will be retained for a maximum of 5 years from collection, based on your consent.
RIGHTS OF PERSONS CONCERNED
According to GDPR, you have a number of rights regarding the personal data that VINCI Energies Romania processes:
1. Right of access to processed data – You have the right to access our personal data. The first information will be provided without any charge. If you will need copies of the information already provided, we may charge a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing information. The manifestly unreasonable, excessive or repeated requests may not be answered.
2. Right to data Rectification – You may request that your Data be rectified if it is inaccurate or obsolete and / or filled in if it is incomplete. If you have an account, it can be easier to correct your own data through the “My Account” feature.
3. Right to delete data (“the right to be forgotten”) – In some cases, you have the right to obtain the deletion or destruction of your Data. This is not an absolute right, because sometimes we may be forced to keep your data for legal or legal reasons.
4. Right to restrict processing – You have the right to request restriction of the processing of your Data. This means that your Data processing is limited so we can keep the Data, but not use or process it. This right applies in the specific circumstances set out in the General Data Protection Regulation, namely:
– the accuracy of the data is contested by the data subject (you) for a period that allows the operator (VINCI Energies Romania) to verify the accuracy of the Data;
– the processing is illegal and the data subject (you) opposes the deletion of the Data and requests the restriction of their use;
– the operator (for example, VINCI Energies Romania) no longer needs data for processing, but they are required by the data subject (you) for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
– the person concerned (ie you) raised objections to the legitimate reasoning of the operator (in this case VINCI Energies Romania) to verify that the legitimate reasons of the operator (VINCI Energies Romania) exceed those of the data subject (you).
5. Right to data portability – You may move, copy or transfer the data you are interested in from our database to another. This applies only to the data you have provided when the processing is based on your consent or contract and is implemented by automated means.
6. Right of opposition – You can oppose at any time the processing of your data when such processing is based on a legitimate interest.
7. Right to withdraw consent at any time – You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your data when such processing is based on consent. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal.
8. Right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority – You have the right to complain to the data protection authority of your country of residence or domicile to challenge the data protection practices of VINCI Energies Romania
9. Right to oppose processing of your data for direct marketing purposes – You may unsubscribe from or opt out of our direct marketing communication at any time. It’s easier to do this by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in any email or communication we send you.
10. Right to oppose your processing of data by us when acting in the public interest or in our legitimate interests or by a third party – You may at any time oppose the processing of your data when such processing is based on an interest legitimate.
11. Right to disable cookies – You have the right to disable cookies. Settings in Internet browsers are usually programmed by default to accept cookies, but you can easily adjust them by changing your browser settings. Many cookies are used to increase the usability or functionality of web sites / applications; therefore, disabling cookies may prevent you from using certain parts of our sites or apps, as detailed in the relevant Cookie table. If you want to restrict or block all cookies set up by our websites / apps (which may prevent you from using certain parts of the site) or any other sites / apps, you can do so through your browser settings . The Help feature in your browser will tell you how. For more information, see the following links: http://www.aboutcookies.org/;
You may exercise any of these rights with respect to personal data that VINCI Energies Romania processes by addressing a simple request to VINCI Energies Romania. In such a situation, it is very possible to request proof of your identity.
We access, preserve and provide your information to regulatory authorities, law enforcement or other entities:
1. In response to a legal request, when we consider in good faith that the law requires us to do so. We may also be able to respond to legal requests when we consider in good faith that the response required by the laws in that jurisdiction affects users in that jurisdiction and complies with internationally recognized standards.
2. When we believe in good faith that it is necessary to: detect, prevent and respond to acts of fraud, unauthorized use of any material belonging to us, violations of our terms or policies, or other harmful or unlawful activities , to protect us (including our rights, property or materials), yourself and others, including investigations or investigations by regulatory authorities, or to prevent imminent death or injury. For example, if relevant, we provide information to and receive third-party partner information about the reliability of your account to prevent fraud, abuse and other harmful activities inside and outside of our materials.
The information we receive about you may be accessed and stored for a longer period of time when you are subject to a legal, legal, governmental inquiry or investigation into possible violations of our terms or policies, or in other cases to prevent damage.
RELATIONS WITH OTHER OPERATORS
Depending on the context, we may find ourselves in the situation of the absolute necessity to provide information at a higher level, both globally and internally or externally, to our partners and to those with whom we transfer GDPR data in the virtue of providing the most professional services possible. The information controlled by VINCI Energies Romania could be transferred, transmitted or stored and processed in the EU or in countries other than the country where you live for the purposes described in this policy. These data transfers are necessary to deliver the highest level of service and to continue to provide you with our best professional content. We use standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission, and we rely on the appropriateness of the European Commission’s decisions on certain countries, as the case may be, for transfers of EEA data to the United States and other countries.
SECURITY OF PROCESSING
VINCI Energies Romania has adopted technical and organizational data processing measures updated in accordance with GDPR requirements to protect your personal data against any unauthorized access, misuse or disclosure, unauthorized modification, accidental destruction or loss. All employees and partners of VINCI Energies Romania, as well as any third parties acting in the name and on behalf of VINCI Energies Romania are bound to respect the confidentiality of your information and the GDPR requirements, in accordance with DPP’s provisions.
www.vinci-energies.ro website may contain links to other sites and / or other non-VINCI Eenergies Romania websites that do not assume any responsibility for the content of these sites and therefore can not be held responsible for the content, advertising, goods, services, software, information or other materials available on or through these sites. VINCI Energies Romania will not be responsible for the loss of personal data, any adverse effects on visitors’ personal data or other moral and / or patrimonial damage caused by access to those sites.
UPDATING OF THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION AND PROCESSING POLICY
Please note that this Policy may be subject to regular content changes by updating www.vinci-energies.ro site.
How will we let you know about the changes made to this Policy?
We will send you a notification before making any changes to this Policy and will give you the opportunity to review the revised DPP before choosing to continue using our materials.
Please do not continue to use www.vinci-energies.ro website if you do not agree to such changes. We also recommend that you check this page for any updates.
DPP terms are interpreted in accordance with applicable law.
If you have any questions or concerns about how we treat and use your personal data or wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact us at our mail or email address.